Civil litigation is the process of resolving civil disputes unrelated to criminal liability through the court system. We evaluate the claim and advise the next steps.
we manage all stages of dispute resolution
Our civil litigation lawyers will assess the facts of your case, determine your cause of action and provide advice on whether you have enough evidence to support your claim.
- Australian Consumer Law
- Commercial or contractual
- Professional negligence and indemnity
- Corporate, shareholder and director-related
- Insolvency disputes
- Property disputes
- Claims for deceased estates
- Debt recovery
- Landlord and tenancy litigation
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call us to discuss.
Contact us to arrange your first consultation.